(1) “Dielectric Spectroscopy, a Tool to Explore the Biomaterial-tissue Interfaces”, 1st International Symposium on Polymer Ecomaterials (PEM 2012), Changchun, Aug. 19-23, 2012. (Invited Speech)
(2) “Dielectric Spectroscopy of the Concentrated Dispersions of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) Microgels” (Poster Presentation), 242nd American Chemical Society National Meeting & Exposition, Denvor, Colorado, Aug. 28th – Sept. 1st, 2011.
(3) “Dielectric Relaxation Studies on the Dynamic Arrest/Jamming of Concentrated Colloidal Dispersions”, International Chemical Congress of Pacific Basin Societies (Pacifichem 2010), Honolulu, Hawaii, Dec.15-20, 2010. (Invited Speech)
(4) “Hetero-structural Characterization of the Composites of Polyacene Quinone Radical Polymers and Sulfonated Polyurethanes Based on the Dielectric Studies” (Oral Presentation), 1st Federation of Asian Polymer Societies (FAPS) Polymer Congress, Nagoya, Japan, Oct. 20-23, 2009.
获奖：Award of ACAJ (Association of Chinese Alumni in Japan) in Physics, Chemistry & Materials, the 4th Nanjing Conference of the International Exchange and Cooperation for Overseas Chinese Professionals, Nanjing, Oct. 26-27, 2011.
LIST OF MAIN PUBLICATIONS
(1) Zhou J, Wei J, Ngai T, Wang L, Zhu D*, Shen J*, “Correlation between Dielectric/electric Properties and Cross-linking/charge Density Distributions of Thermally Sensitive Spherical PNIPAM Microgels”, Macromolecules 45 (15), 6158–6167, 2012.
(2) Zhang Q, Zhu D*, Su F, Xie Y, Ma Z, Shen J*, “Structure-property investigations with dielectric study on phosphorylcholine-based polyurethane”, J Biomed Mater Res Part A 100A(7), 1868-1876, 2012.
(3) Zhu D*, Zhang J, Bin Y, Xu C, Shen J, Matsuo M*, “Dielectric studies on the heterogeneity and interfacial property of composites made of polyacene quinone radical polymers and sulfonated polyurethanes”, J Phys Chem A 116(9), 2024-2031, 2012.
(4) Zhu D*, Zhang J, Xu C, Matsuo M*, “The frequency-dependence conduction of polyaniline based on their para-crystalline structures”, Synthetic Metals 161, 1820-1827, 2011.
(5) Zhang J, Zhu D*, Matsuo M*, “Circuit Simulation for the Dielectric Responses of the Composites of Copper Phthalocyanine Oligomers and Sulfonated Polyurethanes by Separating the Structural Elements”, J Polym Sci Part B: Polym Phys 47, 1146-1155, 2009.
(6) Zhang J, Mine M, Zhu D*, Matsuo M*, “Electrical and dielectric behaviors and their origins in the three-dimensional polyvinyl alcohol/MWCNT composites with low percolation threshold”, Carbon 47, 1311-1320, 2009.
(7) Zhang J, Zhu D*, Matsuo M*, “Synthesis and characterization of polyacene quinone radical polymers with high-dielectric constant”, Polymer 49, 5424-5430, 2008.
(8) Dan Zhu*, Yuezhen Bin and Masaru Matsuo, “Electrical conducting behaviors in polymeric composites with carbonaceous filler”. J Poly Sci Part B: Polym Phys 45, 1037-1044, 2007,.